Vector Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After a devastating loss in technology, mankind has been able to recover and travel beyond Earth, and into the stars. But what awaits them in the deepest reaches of space?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the path from madness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
oh Dae-su

oh Dae-su

Character sheet
Name: oh dae-su
Experience:
the path from madness Left_bar_bleue498/1000the path from madness Empty_bar_bleue  (498/1000)
Hit Points:
the path from madness Left_bar_bleue26/26the path from madness Empty_bar_bleue  (26/26)

the path from madness Empty
PostSubject: the path from madness   the path from madness EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:45 am

"perfection of the mind and spirit" such is the endless perserverence of my people, but its not easy to obtain in this existence, my people are outcasts of our home plane, the hardships of exile, as well endless,dreamless nights, its no wonder we are inclined towards madness.... on my perilous journey to cure the madness, i can feel it slowly consuming me, my mind, body, and soul are falling into the black void, but i must continue, for my people, for my own madness, i journey to a far away land, in hopes of finding what i seek.
"i do not know when this madness will end!"
Back to top Go down
The General
Admin
The General

Character sheet
Name: The General
Experience:
the path from madness Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000the path from madness Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)
Hit Points:
the path from madness Left_bar_bleue0/0the path from madness Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

the path from madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: the path from madness   the path from madness EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:08 pm

An interesting story and like that you're trying to cure the neo-humans' madness. Keep in mind, that you're a simply a specially gifted human and the n ormal humans don't think of you as freaks (or... do they?).

125 xp will be added to your character sheet. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://vector-terra.rpg-board.net

the path from madness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vector Terra :: CHARACTERS :: Character Data File-
Jump to: